One of our main priorities is to make sure that each patient feels comfortable and welcome in our dental office during your orthodontic visit. At the same time, we also want to make your first visit as thorough and comprehensive as possible. This crucial 30-minute visit is important as it allows us to get an insight into your orthodontic needs. We may require an additional appointment if deemed necessary, following exams required for your diagnostic records, including digital x-rays, scans and images, in order for us to create a dental plan. During this initial examination we will address the following questions that cover the basics of orthodontic treatment. We encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Any dental condition that orthodontics can treat
- Whether treatment is needed urgently, or if it should be delayed until circumstances change
- Necessary treatments for dental problems
- The time requirement for each treatment
- The costs of each treatment, as well as payment options